Tata Autocomp System Ltd
- CAE Durability ( Abaqus, Nastran)
- Good Knowledge in Engineering Fundamentals
- Good Tool Knowledge mentioned below.
- Sound Working knowledge in Body / Closures / Chassis load cases.
Tools : ANSA /LS Dyna.
- CAE NVH ( Nastran)
- Analyze the Vehicle model using NASTRAN tool
- Able to provide countermeasures.
- Analyze building at system or sub-system level of Automotive.
Tools: ANSA Nastran.
- CAE Crash & Safety( Ls- Dyna)
- Full Vehicle for different analysis requirement.
- Carry out the Full Vehicle safety CAE performance evaluation (Front, Side, Rear Impact, Roofcrush,seatpull, seatbelt anchorage) using virtual engineering tools i.e LS-Dyna, Ansa, Hypermesh, LSPrepost, Hyperview, Primer.
Tools : ANSA, LS-Dyna.
Seating Plastic Design
- 3-6 Years of good design/ Development experience in Seating plastics parts like valance cover, recliner covers, mounting track covers etc.
- In depth of knowledge of various plastic manufacturing processes & defects. Packaging & clearance study with 50 percentile manikin.
- Sound knowledge of seating regulations & ergonomics.
- Creation of comfort sections, meat to metal study etc.
- Design of A & B class surfaces.
- Design of locators, fixation, and attachment schemes.
- Hands on experience on surfacing/solid modeling/Drawing creation in CAD / UG-NX software.
Tools : CATIA V5
- Exterior Trims
• Hands on experience on Exterior trim part design and development, plastics material selection process.
• Good experience in analyzing the styling data and mounting concept creation.
• Strong background in creating GD&T requirements, gap and flush analysis.
• Strong background on Exterior part homologation requirement.
- Strong Knowledge in design and development of above Trim Systems.
• Plastics processing knowledge, Tooling background is essential.
• Strong background on Automobile Product life cycle management and Manufacturing knowledge
• Work Experience in UG NX, CATIA and PLM.
- BIW Design
- BIW (Body-in-White) Design of structural components (e.g. Door Panels / Body Side Panel/Upper body / Underbody Panels) •
- Must have strong experience in design of passenger car body components like Roof, Floor, Side body outer/inner, doors, closures etc.
- Design and release experience in BIW Engineering.
- Strong Program management skills with a goal/target minded discipline •
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills •
- Knowledge of BIW DVPs & Testing specification •
- Knowledge in Homologation & Crash standard •
- Must have relevant experience in Master Sections, Vehicle Integration, Vehicle packaging, Concept creation, assembly processes of various parts.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of Tooling and manufacturing processes.
- Must have handled projects for leading Automotive OEMs.
- Should be able to prepare deliver presentations of the concepts
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (D-FMEA) •
- Start-to-finish BIW parts ownership: Specification, prototype manufacturing, component validation •
- Develop and manage project plans and ensure on-time delivery •
- Should be able to do tolerance stack up GDT added advantage •
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and effectively facilitate a team to decision and action
Tools : CATIA
- Wiring Harness
- Understanding of automotive Electrical System and Wiring harness design.
- 3D wiring harness layout creations, routing in CATIA.
- Clamping, brackets/panel design for the wiring and cables for packaging and routing.
- Info fitment drawing preparation.
- Hands on exp in 2D drawing creation in CHS/CATIA.
- Knowledge of Wiring harness design techniques for vehicle functional safety and protection.
- Benchmarking, Cost Reduction, DFMEA, DFA, DFS, DFM
- Support for making prototype vehicles, pre-production & serial production vehicles.
- Stamping Formability simulation Engineer
- Autoform -Forming simulations for the skin panels & Closures parts
- Aspect evaluation of the stamping skin parts using Autoform
- Die Face Development using CAD softwares
- Process Preparation for the Stamping Tooling and check the total feasibilty of the parts
- Required to propose the product changes based on the analysis
- Required to decide the process requirements based on the product.
- Need to carryout the engineering changes feasibility using CAD
- Springback analysis and spring back compensation in the CAD data before TKOM
- Responsible for the delivery of the feasibility report for India & Overseas project
- Need to conform the feasibility based on the Global standard and benchmark system
- Validate, organize, and maintain vehicle occupant package, ergonomic criteria, and processes. This includes driver and passenger positioning, driver controls, driver vision (direct and indirect), ingress/egress, cabin roominess, cargo area, and interior reflections.
- Work with engineering, styling and design, and program management to implement optimum package ergonomic solutions.
- Perform digital and physical assessments of criteria against styling and engineering proposals.
- Train and educate a diverse group of people in the organization.
- Document and maintain best practices related to Ergonomics
- Lead collaborative problem solving for discovered risks.
- Collaborate with other Ergonomic Engineers to keep Ergonomic program/system up to date.
- Utilize CAD and other technologies to identify and solve ergonomic issues.
Job Location -Pune, Chennai
Education : B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical , M.Tech in Mechanical
Interested Candidate Send cv on [email protected]
Time and Venue
28 October , 9.00 AM – 3.30 PM
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Osman Sagar Rd, Kokapet, Gandipet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075 (View on map)
Contact – Mrunal Kanade