DHL has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the DHL recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
DHL Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹12 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
DHL is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Join our small team of architects and developers, which is the key enabler for DHL Supply Chain interaction with external partners and which develops tools to make support of our mission critical systems more efficient.
- We are looking for a SW Developer who will contribute to the automation of our processes.
- Within the team, we are using modern product development approaches, with focus on reusability, API’s, cloud technologies, and most of all, building products that matter and bring value.
- Bachelor (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc) or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or similar discipline.
- DB knowledge – relation database (MySQL or Oracle).
- GitHub, Jenkins, Azure DevOps or similar collaboration tools.
- Familiar with Linux (RedHat preferred).
- Willingness to automate processes.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
DHL Is The Leading Global Brand In The Logistics Industry. Our Divisions Offer An Unrivalled Portfolio Of Logistics Services Ranging From National And International Parcel Delivery, E-Commerce Shipping And Fulfillment Solutions, International Express, Road, Air And Ocean Transport To Industrial Supply Chain Management. With About 380,000 Employees In More Than 220 Countries And Territories Worldwide, DHL Connects People And Businesses Securely And Reliably, Enabling Global Sustainable Trade Flows.
DHL to Apply for Sony Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.