Dr.Reddys Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products €“ Dr. Reddy€™s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Walk In Interview 2023.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: R&D BIO ANALYTICS
- Qualification: B.B.Tech/ Msc / M.Tech / PhD – Biotech / Microbiology/Biochemistry with relevant min. 2yrs of experience to 10 yrs of expereince in Analytical method development can applpy for this job.
- Experienced: 2-7 Years
- Salary: 6-14 Lacs P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories !!!!
Important Details :
- Work Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana ( Bachupally}
- Post of date:15/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are Looking to hire 10+ SMEs / Experts / Reserach Associates for our R&D team in Dr.Reddys Biologics Business, Bachupally, Hyderabad.
Inviting applications from Bangalore, Chennai and Ahmedabad, Mumbai.
Hiring drive wil be in Bangalore and Ahmedabad over the weekends (21, 22, 28 & 29 october 2023)
Please share your updated resume with current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice period along with a reason for both job change and relcoation to hyderabad.
If your CV is shortlsited, only then we wil call you and send you a cal letter early next wee.
1. Method development and qualification of ligand binding and cell based assays
2. Cell culture maintenance, preparation of cell bank and qualification
3. Sample management, routine sample analysis, data generation, compilation, analysis and timely report generation
4. Ensure complaince to GLP and GDP regulations pertaining to routine activities.
5. Responsible to write and revise SOPs as per need and maintain awareness and adherence to current written procedures
Preferred candidate profile
B.Tech/ Msc / M.Tech / PhD – Biotech / Microbiology/Biochemistry with relevant min. 2yrs of experience to 10 yrs of expereince in Analytical method development can applpy for this job.
Perks and benefits
1.Competetive salary + Subsidised food + subsidised transport + 5 days a week working and office / Plant location is being in the center of the city – so need to travel longer and waste time in bus journey.
2. Working with our function heads who are old timers joined us from Global innovative Pharmaceutical organizations and learning from them using our world class facility and cutting edge technolgy.
3.Our Culture – help to learn Values and improve your Behaviour skills. – we also invest in making you learn and pursue cross functional opportunties.
4.Good relocation policy and competitive salary to the market.
Send resume TO HR Mail [email protected]