Genpact has announced a job notification for the post of Management Trainee. A student from various disciplines can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage
Genpact Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
Genpact Recruitment Job Description:
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee.
Genpact Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
Genpact Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Com Graduation (MBA – Finance preferred)
- Meaningful experience in Order to Cash
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.