AVEVA Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring for Software Developer Graduate for BE/B.Tech – 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch graduates for Bangalore & Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process for are given below.
Details About AVEVA Careers Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.aveva.com
Job Role: Software Graduate
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Salary: ₹ 8.5 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad (Hybrid)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
As an Software Developer Graduate at AVEVA Careers, you will :
- Be an integral part of Product/Scrum team to understand, define, and test solution requirements in both On Premise and Cloud environments.
- Develop applications using cutting edge technologies likes .Net Core, Microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, SQL, Analytics and Machine learning which meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in-quality
- Participate in Scrum meetings with other team members such as sprint planning and estimating; backlog refinement; daily Scrum meetings; sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Author, review, execute, maintain, and test applications.
- Develop, build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment, test suits and test automation frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance test automation suites using frameworks and tools.
- Be involved on the define, design, build, and test solutions for the key enterprise client projects using AVEVA portfolio products and the latest cutting-edge technologies like .Net, microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, and SQL
- Be responsible for developing SSRS reports using Reporting services, SQL
- Be working on database for mapping the reports and testing the developed reports as per the project requirements
- Performing Quality Assurance Testing on application to ensure they meet project requirements
- Be responsible for deploying industrial solutions into AVEVA’s cloud or at customer’s infrastructure
- Have opportunities to network, collaborate and improve your domain skills such as MES, SCADA, Realtime Optimization, Supply Chain, Workflow, Digital Twin
- Write/debug automation test scripts for testing customer centric solutions
At AVEVA Careers We’re looking for:
- Must have regular BE/BTech degree pursuing
- Average aggregate 65% and above with no backlogs
- Strong analytical skills, Communication, Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge on software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Good Problem Solving and Requirement understanding skills as well as a postive attitude, ability, and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Organization: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment, so time management and effective prioritisation will be essential
- Customer focus: You’ll be working directly with our customers. Being able to listen to them and understand their requests, and then address them in a proactive and consultative manner, will be part of your day-to-day
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to enjoy getting stuck into problems. Troubleshooting and solving challenging problems is a big part of this role.
How to Apply For AVEVA Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for AVEVA Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here