Recruitment for Project Manager, Divisional Manager, Health Statistician, QA Manager, Marketing Manager, Central Post Camp Co-ordinator, Divisional Post Camp Co-ordinator, District Post Camp Co-ordinator, District Camp Co-ordinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Lab Operations Officer, Health Screening Coordinator, District Co-ordinator, Senior Lab Technician Grade 1 and Lab Technician Grade 1 on Fixed Term Contract basis for HCS Maharashtra Operations.
Start Date: 25.10.2023
End Date: 11.11.2023
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. HLL Lifecare Limited, Healthcare Services Division, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai has setup HINDLABS in Maharashtra State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following positions in Maharashtra on Fixed Tenure Contract basis. Interested candidates and those fulfilling the educational and experience criteria as given below shall forward their duly filled Application form (available on the website) affixing their latest passport size photograph alongwith the scanned copies of documents mentioned in this advertisement on or before 11.11.2023
HLL Lifecare Limited All Position:
DIVISIONAL POST CAMP CO-ORDINATOR
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
DISTRICT POST CAMP CO-ORDINATOR
LAB OPERATIONS OFFICER
SENIOR LAB TECHNICIAN GRADE 1
CENTRAL POST CAMP CO-ORDINATOR
DISTRICT CAMP CO-ORDINATOR
HEALTH SCREENING CO-ORDINATOR
LAB TECHNICIAN GRADE 1
Candidates who are interested and meeting the above mentioned criteria shall forward the duly filled Application form affixing their latest passport size photograph alongwith scanned copies of the following documents to [email protected] on or before 11.11.2023
1. Educational marksheets and certificates (from matriculation to highest qualification)
2. Previous Experience certificates
3. Appointment letter and latest salary slips (last 3 months) of organization in which he/she is currently employed
4. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
5. Aadhar card The duly filled Application form and documents sent by the candidates shall be scrutinized and those who are eligible shall be intimated via Email to attend the selection process.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2023.
We are also looking for Medical Officer (Post Camp), Medical Officer (Camp), Medical Writer and Pulmonologist on Consultant basis and those interested shall forward their CV to [email protected] on or before 11.11.2023. The criteria shall be as follows:
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH,
as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith
affixing their latest passport size photograph and forward the same alongwith
the required documents stated as above in this advertisement
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested
copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with
break-up in case they are shortlisted for the selection process. SC/ST/OBC
(non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in
original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the
above certificates in original will disqualify them from appearing for the
6. Place of posting may vary as per the business requirement. Management
keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
7. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be
called for the selection process