IBM Off Campus Drive for Software Developer Details:
The International Business Machines Corporation, nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York and is present in over 175 countries.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2024
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Kochi
Test Location: Virtual(Online)
Test Date: Informed Later
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for Frontend, Full Stack and QA/Test Automation Graduate hires with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, who are eager to learn a wide range of IBM and open-source packages with a particular bias on Automation and Process Mining technologies.
You will be a self-starter, requiring limited supervision or guidance, with good communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize your work. This is a high-profile project at the core of IBM’s new strategy surrounding Automation and working with our wide range of stakeholders will be critical to ensure we meet the high standards expected.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
A solid base of programming languages is required. Languages and technologies include Go, Java, Python or other scripting languages are useful.
- Skills with Test Tools such as Jest, Cypress, Codecept
- Knowledge on building API driven interfaces
- Knowledge on API testing and API automation.
- Knowledge on test automation development using Ansible, Python.
- Experience working with GitHub as source code control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Knowledge on any cloud services, including IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure and GCP
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge on Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience with Linux systems