Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.
Ipca Laboratories Limited job vacancy
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Job Location: Mumbai
- No.of Openings: 02
- Position:- Sales & Marketing Coordination
Send resume at [email protected]
- Preparing Monthly Expense.
- Handling queries of Field staff.
- Co-ordinate with HR & Admin for arrangement of meetings & conferences.
- Making travel arrangements, travel booking for marketing team members and div head.
- Drafting letters, draft and prepare Tour Programs for Senior Managers.
- Maintaining Files, date and keeping records of various reports.
- Handling the data of daily Sales-collection Report, such as Depot wise (Region wise), product wise & Brand wise.
- Preparing Daily Sales Data.
- Managing and maintaining the Department Heads schedules.
- Maintaining Tour Programme & Time Utilisation Reports.
- Preparing monthly Secondary sales, Review data & expense statement.
- Co-ordination between different departments related to execution of orders / queries including sales team.
- Responsible for end-to-end activities from order receipt to billing.
- Stock requirement & Indent Follow-up.
- Generating reports on Call average & call frequency of field force.
- For new recruitments, prepare proper documentation of candidate & submit for offer letter /appointment letter.
- End to end procedure for Field Expense & Attendance (Follow-up, submission to A/c dept & clearance of Salary & Expense).