Johnson Matthey Hiring For Production Department
Position: Junior Officer – Production
Locations: Taloja – IN
This level of work applies to time served (apprentice or in-role) operating (but not interrogating/ programming) high complexity or quality critical processes under clearly defined production processes and procedures. Focuses on daily and weekly activities. Performance of multiple activities specific in objective and content.
Independently managing the process in a shift in the respective area(s) of responsibility
– Taking timely decision on the process operations to achieve optimal efficiency/conversions
– Ensure desired product quality specification in a shift
– Responsible for safe and efficient operation of the plant and adherence to the Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
– Lead the team and supervise the shop-floor activities in absence of Team Leader.
– To operate and run equipment like glass lined reactors, filters, vacuum pumps, dryers, pumps etc
– Optimize the consumption of utility and other consumables to manage costs within control.
– To manage operation of dispensing of raw materials, batch loading & unloading, dryer loading and unloading, packaging, etc
– Lead and maintain desired housekeeping standards in the respective area(s) of operation. Manage spill controls as per the spill control procedures
– Ensure implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures.
– Manage minor maintenance activity like attending leakages, opening the filters for cleaning and minor electrical maintenance for optimal efficiency
– Coordinate with maintenance personnel for rectification for any breakdown in the plant and machinery
– Arranging issue of materials through Stores and optimize consumption of raw materials and consumables
– Support all audit inspections & ensure optimum compliance
– Follow the Emergency Response plan in case of emergency
-Filling of the ISO related documents
-Weighing balance calibration and SAP entries