Considering a career as a LinkedIn Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning Engineer Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on LinkedIn industry-leading platforms.
At LinkedIn, our mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. LinkedIn’s content ecosystem stands at the center of this global professional community: a place for our members to discover and join the conversations that are happening among their connections, taking place within their groups, and ignited by the Influencers and companies they’re following. Our members post ideas, career news, questions, jobs, and suggestions in an array of formats, including video, photo, short text, and long-form articles. Every one of these starts a conversation.
Company Website: www.linkedIn.com
Job Role: Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning Engineer Intern
Batch: 2025 / 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: up to ₹15 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The Artificial Intelligence team is responsible for protecting LinkedIn members from unprofessional and unsafe content shared on LinkedIn. Using machine learning, computer vision, NLP, data mining, and processing of petabytes of data, we accelerate our mission of making our platform the most trusted professional content network in the world. We are looking for full-time research interns to join this team and solve some of these challenging problems e.g., detection of hate speech, misinformation, and offensive multimedia content.
This role, due to the nature of work being completed or the equipment used on site, requires in-office presence on a full-time basis. This helps to ensure you are set up for success based on the job responsibilities.
- Work with BIG data, crunching millions of samples for statistical modeling, data mining, recommendation, or search relevance solutions
- Write production quality code and influence the next generation of LinkedIn’s systems
- This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2023
- Currently pursuing a B.S/B.E/B.tech in computer science, statistics, mathematics, electrical engineering, machine learning, or related technical field
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C/C++.
- Experience contributing to research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in major conferences or journals and open source project(s).
- Hands-on experience in one of the areas from Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Information Retrieval, Recommender Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Advanced Statistics and Optimization.
The Top 10 Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2023
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Experience in Deep Learning frameworks(Tensorflow etc.)
- Experience with Spark, Scala, or other MapReduce paradigms.
5 Ways to Improve Your Programming Skills 2023
The LinkedIn Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning Engineer Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the LinkedIn careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
PwC Hiring Associates with ₹6 LPA Salary: Is This the Best Job Opening for You?
How to Apply For LinkedIn
If you are interested in the LinkedIn Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning Engineer Intern off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here