LinkedIn Internship for Freshmen with CE or CS Degrees. Currently pursuing a B.S/B.E/B.tech in computer science, statistics, mathematics, electrical engineering, machine learning, or related technical field. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About LinkedIn Internship 2023:
Company Website: www.linkedin.com
Job Role: Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning Engineer Intern
Salary: 15 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the job
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Software Engineering interns at LinkedIn work on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability infrastructure and storage solutions, and large-scale applications for users on web and mobile devices. LinkedIn is looking for a variety of interns who want to learn, grow and work with some of the brightest technical talent in the world. We have a top-notch summer intern program for where you would work on real-life projects very important to the company. Come check us out!
This role, due to the nature of the work of being completed or the equipment used on site, requires in-office presence on a full time basis. This helps to ensure you are set up for success based on the job responsibilities.
Responsibilities for LinkedIn Internship:
- Work with BIG data, crunching millions of samples for statistical modeling, data mining, recommendation, or search relevance solutions
- Write production quality code and influence the next generation of LinkedIn’s systems
- This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2023
Basic Qualification for LinkedIn Internship:
- Currently pursuing a B.S/B.E/B.tech in computer science, statistics, mathematics, electrical engineering, machine learning, or related technical field
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C/C++.
Preferred Qualifications for LinkedIn Internship:
- Experience contributing to research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in major conferences or journals and open source project(s).
- Hands-on experience in one of the areas from Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Information Retrieval, Recommender Systems, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Advanced Statistics and Optimization.
Suggested Skills for LinkedIn Internship:
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Experience in Deep Learning frameworks(Tensorflow etc.)
- Experience with Spark, Scala, or other MapReduce paradigms.
How to Apply LinkedIn Software Engineering Internship 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply LinkedIn Software Engineering Internship in online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here