Mankind Pharma walk-in interview 2023.Mankind Pharma Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Mankind Pharma came into existence in 1986, and in 1991, the company was formed into a legal corporation. However, it actively started working as a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995. Today, Mankind has an employee base of over 14,000 and is racing towards $1 Billion.
- Post name: Research Scientist – Product Portfolio Management – US
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy/MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 3-8 yrs
Job Description: Greeting from Mankind Pharma !!!
Important Details :
- Location: Manesar,Haryana
- Post of date:19/10/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
From Initial screening to finalization of product portfolio grid for US business
Constantly review & monitor US market and suggest new potential Generics product to strengthen portfolio of in-house development
Evaluation of dosage form for US market and finalization of portfolio grid which includes Day-181 launch, Complex and other potential Generics
Tracking NCE molecules approved for US market. Identify, analyse and suggest potential product for NCE-1, First to File, PIV and 505(b)(2) strategy products
Business case preparation and analysis. Estimate Pricing, Market share, tentative budgets, COGS calculation, market entry dates revenue forecast, NPV etc.
Leveraging the in-house pipeline of US portfolio to Europe & other potential market for value maximization
Identify, Shortlist and evaluate potential partner for In-Licensing of product for US Market
Evaluate products for In-licensing in various segments by studying target market trends, current product portfolio and competitors activities.
Responsible for monthly MIS for Management
Create and lead summary presentations for management team
Identify potential API for in-house development strategically important for vertically integration
Any projects assigned within scope of portfolio management
Required Key Skills for Product Portfolio Role:
- Strong Pharmaceutical domain knowledge and understanding of the US Pharma market
- Comprehensive understanding of portfolio Management and In-licensing
- Good analytical and secondary research skills
- Strong knowledge of databases like IMS SMART/ PADDS/ MIDAS, IPD Analytics etc.
- Good understanding of Orange Book, Drug@FDA etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point
- Basic understanding of Regulatory & IP for US market
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills with a strong teamwork focus