PI Industries (BSE: 523642, NSE: PIIND, ISIN ID: INE603J01030), a 75 years old integrated agri chemicals solution company catering to complex chemistry solutions market in agri and other fine chemicals areas across the world. Over the years, we have leveraged our capabilities and partnerships to provide value-added and innovative agri solutions to millions of farmers and partners in India and across the globe, carving a niche for ourselves built on in-depth R&D expertise, manufacturing prowess, and as a strong believer in technology, we are focusing on Industry 4.0 standards for our manufacturing plants, with strong focus on innovation.
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
- Experience : 03-07+years
- Salary: 3-7.5 Lacs P.A.
- Role: Process Safety Engineer
- Job Location: Panoli
- No.of Openings: 01
share CV on [email protected]
HAZOP and PSSR Rep. is responsible for Assisting Process Safety Lead in Preventing and mitigating process safety incidents, by establishing formal methods to review manufacturing operations/ processes/ plants/ projects that will: (a) Identify process hazards (b) Eliminate or minimize hazards where possible (c) Assess risk, (d) Identify measures to reduce risks and (e) Investigate process safety incidents.
- Identify and propose objectives and targets in the areas of Process Safety
- Identify concerns for implementation of Process Safety control measures at various stages of Product life cycle and across the organization
- Suggest safeguards for risk reduction measures to acceptable levels
- Proactively support process safety risk assessment and incorporate corrective & preventive actions, as necessary
- Support the tech transfer and production team by implementing the Corporate PSM standards, procedures.
- Awareness on standards and codes on Process Safety, CCPS and applicable NFPA guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of data from Process tests involving DSC, RC, TSU and material safety data involving Dust explosion, MIE, Powder Resistivity, Layer ignition, Ignition sensitivity, Explosion severity
- Good understanding on tools of Process Hazard Analysis like HAZOP, FTA, ETA, What-if analysis and Risk Assessments
- Good understanding on Powder and Process Safety concepts, data generation tools, Static Electricity and hazards and controls in Milling and drying operations
- Ensure smooth planning and timely conduct of HAZOP verification & pre startup safety review (PSSR)
- Ensure implementation of guidelines, recommendations of HAZOP, conducting PSSR and certify safety requirements for new equipment / plant/ Process for safe start up
- Training employees and business associates in sustainability practices arising out of sustainability projects
Industry to be Hired from
Agro Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Fine Chemicals
- Process Safety Management System
- Risk assessment competencies
- Awareness of best Practices in EHS
- Knowledge of EHS management systems