Considering a career as a PwC Associate? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on PwC industry-leading platforms.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Centre (Kolkata) Private Limited is a joint venture in India among members of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network that will leverage the scale and capabilities of the network. It is a member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited and has its registered office in Kolkata, India.
The Delivery Center will provide a professional an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and quality based skills.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Job Role: Associate
Qualification: B.tech / M.Tech/ BCA / MCA
Batch: 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Kolkata / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Remote
Last Date: ASAP
A career in our Analytics practice will provide you with the opportunity to combine consulting and industry expertise with data science capabilities. We use descriptive and predictive analytical techniques to incorporate client, third-party, and proprietary data to help answer questions and design solutions to our clients most pressing business issues.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
The Top 10 Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2023
- Hands on experience with Data management as per business requirements for Analytics or audit analytics
- Knowledge / Experience in dealing with financial data, journal entry testing, performing data analytics for business processes.
- Knowledge / Experience in performing data transformation (ETL), data quality checks and data blending.
- Knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
- Involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge in Excel and its functionality
- Good communication skill with the ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates knowledge / hand on data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
- Experience in a similar role in their current profile.
- Good accounting knowledge and experience in dealing with financial data is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Knime/ Cobol/C#/Shell/PERL/SAP ABAP scripts is a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS-SQL/Python/SAS/Alteryx/ACL or other structured query language.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data visualisation tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
5 Ways to Improve Your Programming Skills 2023
The PwC Associate selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the PwC careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
Morgan Stanley Hiring Summer Analyst Program: Get Paid ₹16 LPA
How to Apply For PwC
If you are interested in the PwC Associate off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here