1) Sr. Officer/ Officer – Micro Biology
(M.Sc/ B.Sc with 0 to 3 years experience)
• Microbial Limit Test
• Sterility Testing
• Bacterial Antitoxin Testing Media Preparation
• Culture Handling
• Environmental Monitoring and Water Testing
2) Officer Trainee – Analytical Development Lab
(M.SC-Fresher or 0 to 1 year experience)
• Basic knowledge of Analytical Method Development.
• Basic Knowledge of Validation of Solid Oral dosage form.
• Operational knowledge of UV, HPLC, GC & Others.
3) Officer – Warehouse (RM/ PM)
(M.Sc/ B.Sc Fresher)
• Responsible for Managing Material Receipt, Storage, Issuance of Material, Dispensing of Materials and should adhere to the FEFO and FIFO System.
• Basic Knowledge of Monitoring, Recording Temperature, RH and Differential Pressure in Store.
4) Sr. Officer / Officer – IPQA
(B. Pharm/ M.Sc with 2 to 6 years experience)
IPQA Monitoring (Manufacturing and Packing) Qualification, Process Validation, Media Fill, In Process checks, Line clearance, Sampling, MFR, BMR and BPR review, AQL, Sampling of routine batch and Validation Batches, Online Trending.
5) Sr. Officer / Officer – (HPLC & GC Operations)
(M.Sc/ B.Sc with 2-5 Years Experience)
• Candidate must have Minimum 2 year experience in handling of HPLC/ GC instruments
• Candidate must have good knowledge of reporting and investigating the failures during day to day lab analysis.
• Carry out the analysis of Process Validation Sample, Stability and Raw Material Sample, Water and Documentation.
• Efficiency in maintenance of GLP related activities. Prepare the Specification and STP
• Coordination with QA Department for the Submission and Issuance of Documents.
RATNATRIS PHARMACEUTICALS PVT. LTD.
(Formerly known as Ratnamani Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.)
Address: Survey No. 416, At. -Indrad, Ta. – Kadi, Dist.- Mehsana, Gujarat, Pin-382715.
Email: [email protected] Mo. No.: +91 97267 69882 (Whatsapp Only)
|Ratnatris Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview For ADL/ QC/ IPQA/ Microbiology/ Warehouse – Fresher and Experienced|