The Siemens Energy Sector, founded on January 1, 2008, is one of the four sectors of Siemens. The company generates and delivers power from numerous sources including the extraction, conversion and transport of oil and natural gas in addition to renewable and alternative energy sources.
Official Website: www.siemens-energy.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
You’ll make an impact by:
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
You’ll win us over by:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Energy Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.