Wood PLC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Overview: Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people
Official Website: www.woodplc.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer – Subsea
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Group Kenny India Pvt Ltd is currently looking for Graduate Subsea Engineers to assist senior engineers, under the guidance of the Project/Engineering Manager, in developing and/or delivering work scopes as allocated by the project/s.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work within multi-disciplined teams to support the engineering, planning and execution of subsea projects.
- Working with various design and operational documents, specifications and drawings like topsides integration schematics, subsea distribution drawings, subsea electrical, fibre, hydraulic and chemical schematics, interlocks, and programming cause and effect spreadsheets, alarm rationalization manual.
- Participate/Contribute to SIL Reports, RCM, IPF studies, HAZOP/ HAZID studies, major accident hazard bowties, RAM Matrix, asset safety case, cause & effects, RBI, LOPA, FMEA & Risk/ Criticality Analysis (cost & safety / environmental).
- Help with backlog prioritisation & optimisation and bridging the gaps between the project design phase and that of the commissioning, operations and maintenance. Minimising incomplete coverage to reduce availability or reliability risks.
- Develop project cost estimates, schedules and execution plans, and assess options for project delivery.
- Coordinate project support from engineering contractors and project interfaces with client and third-party teams.
- Report on project delivery status
- Implement and assist with the project risk processes.
- Assist with in-house development of tools & programs.
- Should be prepared to undergo offshore medical and apply for BOSIET certification.
Skills / Qualifications
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Instruments or Chemical Engineering. Masters/Ph.D. in Offshore or Subsea Engineering is preferred. Chartered Engineer as defined by AMIE or EngTech/Incorporated Engineer could be advantageous.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Engineers who have undergone internship or those who have similar experience in subsea/ offshore/ renewables engineering will have added advantage.
- Ability to understand detailed engineering drawings and data content is essential. Familiarity with BoMs across the subsea production system (SPS) scope of supply, including Systems, Trees, Controls (including Topside (MCS, SCU, EPU, HPU, TUDU) and Subsea (UTA, Flying Leads, SCM, Instrumentation) Production Control System equipment), Manifolds (including subsea valves, hotstabs and ventilation hatches), Connections, Subsea Distribution & Umbilicals and Wellheads.
- Familiarity with Delta-V or SCADA systems is beneficial.
- Familiarity with OREDA based RAM analysis.
- Familiarity with any DNV/ISO standards could be advantageous.
- Intellectually capable, can apply subsea engineering principles in a practical context.
- Pursues continuous development and progression of own skills and knowledge.
- Diligent and dependable in consistent application of established process.
- Professional demeanour with appropriate interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and provide effective trouble shooting.
- Well organized, observant, good communication skills.
- Ability to work with timelines/targets.
- Good team working skills, with the ability to work in multidiscipline environments with minimal supervision.
- Role model Wood’s values & behaviours.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wood PLC Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.