Autoone Engineering Services Pvt Ltd are domain specialists in the area of End-to-End Engineering Services and Solutions for Various Domains thus making it a one of the fastest growing Engineering Solutions Venture bringing about tangible financial as well as non-financial benefits to the Company. As your prospective recruitment resource partner, I look forward to improving on the way we meet your present & future recruitment needs. We have been certified as ISO 9001:2008 company and our integrity, unparalleled customer benefits, commitment, respect for our client, efficiency & transparency are our key strength since 2010.
Important Details :
- Post of date:03/11/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Any Graduation view.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Position: IT Recruiter
- Work Location: Pune
- Mode: WFO
- Education: Any Graduate
- Experience: 2.6 +Years
- CTC: No Bar for right candidate.
- Notice: Early joiners preferred.
- Job type: Permanent.
- Should have Automotive (engineering) and IT Recruitment experience.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
Requirements and skills.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter ( Preferred – staffing agency recruiter).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting websites like Naukri.com and linked in recruiter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Any Graduate.
Time and Venue
4th November , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Address: S.N. 396, Kundan Bhavan, Old Mumbai – Pune Hwy, Kundan Nagar, Dapodi, Pune, Maharashtra 411012
Contact – Akshata Patil ( 9022119783 )