Greeting from HCL!!
Walk-in Interview Details:
Interested candidates can come to office for the interview.
- HCL Tech – H08 – L2 – ODC-5, Phoenix Infocity Pvt. Ltd SEZ, Hitec City-2 Hyderabad, India 500081
- Contact Person: Aman/Shikha/Rohit( 9911137500 )
- *Do not carry any laptop, pen drive, any storage devices or any electronic item.
- Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & Vaccination Certificate
- Interview timing- 2nd November-3rd November, 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- Salary: 3-4.25 Lacs P.A.
- Education: Any Graduate
Role & responsibilities
- Able to identify quality of recommendations made on Advertisers’ campaigns by the Analysts, log them & capture.
- Required to replicate the troubleshooting & corroborate the solutions provided by the Analysts while handling Customer queries.
- Ensure quality metrics are met by assessing accurate samples and monitor process improvement initiatives.
- Responsibilities include agent-wise quality monitoring of transactions (chats, email, call recordings), team level quality analysis, conducting calibration, creative approvals, performing fraud audits and compliance audits, and defining and updating quality frameworks to match the workflows.
- Often required to track team reporting, present audit findings to client and internal stakeholders, provide feedback and coaching to agents to improve quality, attend sessions with client stakeholders to provide insights on quality improvements and collaborate with training to help develop agent quality improvement plans
- Should have solid understanding of workflow, tools used for providing services
- Have experience working as an Agent in same/similar workflows.
- Should be willing to work in a 24×7 set up.
Preferred candidate profile
- Must have 1+ years experience as a Quality Analyst, managing transaction quality audits in Digital Ad campaign optimization
- Hands on experience in analyzing impression count, coverage, campaign spend & revenue.
Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- Good to have – AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping Google,
Search Google Display and Youtube Ads
Perks and benefits
- Meal facility
- Both side cabs
- We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees.
- Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented.
- We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark.
- We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees.
- We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect.