SIPRA LABS LIMITED is USFDA registered & DSIR approved Contract Research Organization (CRO). Sipra Labs Limited is a global contract research organization offering end-to-end regulatory-compliant research and developmental services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Devices industries for two decades. Sipra has supported many global and indigenous pharmaceutical players for their dossier submissions to highly regulated markets
- Experience: 3-8 yrs
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No.of Openings: 10
Time and Venue
18th November , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
A 7-2-1813/5/A, Adj. to Post Office,Industrial Estate, Sanathnagar Hyderabad – 500 018, India
Contact – Rohit Krishna R ( 6309399943 )
Role & responsibilities for Certified Food Analyst:
- Approved FSSAI Food Analyst.
- Preparation of reagent solutions, standard solutions and their standardization
- Maintaining working standards and reference Standards as per the validity periods.
- Keeping quality documentation up to date with a Strong familiarity in LIMS.
- To Analyse all Food and food products
Role & responsibilities for ICPMS :
- Responsible for Preparation of Protocol for Validation(s) and Other regulatory Studies for LC-MS/MS
- Responsible for analysis of samples on ICP-MS
- Responsible for executing validations and Projects on ICP-MS
- Responsible for maintenance and Calibration of ICP-MS
- Responsible for Preparation of reports for the regulatory studies executed on ICP-MS