We are looking for a suitable talent for below mentioned positions for our Chemicals Business at Dahej (Gujarat): Interested candidates may apply on link below
1) Job Role: Senior Executive – Application Development Center (Polymer)
Qualifications and Responsibilities: B.E/ B.Tech (Plastic/ Polymer Engineering from CIPET (First Class Mandatory without any break in the education)
Exp: 4 to 8 years in PTFE/ Fluro Polymer background only
1. New product development – To study & focus on developing new products as per customer/market requirements
2. New development testing – Monitoring & control of Process parameters Data capturing, compilation, analysis & preparing reports. Report analysis & suggest counter-measures
3. Complaint Analysis – Take inputs and regular feedback from Marketing on issues faced at customers end on various products/applications.
4. Product related certification – Coordinate with 3rd party agencies for product related certifications, as & when required.
2) Job Role: Senior Executive – Senior Executive – Production (Batch and Continuous Plant)
Qualifications and Responsibilities: B.E/ B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (First Class Mandatory without any break in the education)
Exp. 4 to 8 years in Hazardous chemical plant
1. Experience in handling of hazardous chemicals, as a shift in charge for at least 2 years
2. Experience in handling equipment’s like distillation column, reactors, filters, scrubbers, dryers, pumps etc.
3. Exposure to safety systems and norms applicable to the process
4. Unit Operation handled: Bromination, Chlorination, Hydrogenation, Distillation Candidate should be proficient in handling DCS Operations of minimum two years independently
3) Job Role: Senior Executive (Filling Station)
Qualifications and Responsibilities: B.E/ B.Tech. in Engineering (First Class Mandatory without any break in the education)
Exp. 3 to 7 years in filling station operation
1. Having exp. with small packaging filling like cylinder, tonner and should have adequate knowledge in Gas cylinder Rules.
2. Responsible for daily operations including work scheduling
3. Upkeeping & Periodic Maintenance of Safety Equipment’s
4. Ensures all required checklists, reports, procedures, work instructions, risk assessments, and method statements are in place
Note: Candidate having relevant education and experience can be only considered.
How To Apply For SRF Job
|SRF Hiring For BE/ BTech in Chemical/ Plastic/ Polymer Engineering|