The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, ITI, Diploma / B.A /B.com
- Experience: 03-08+years
- Role: Executive to Assistant Manager/Technical Assistant (Operator)
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Department: Warehouse,Dispensing,Production,Packing
- No. of Openings: 01
- Salary: ₹ 4-9 Lacs P.A.
Time and Venue:
3rd November – 4th November, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Zydus Pharmaceutical Ltd, SEZ-II, Sub Plot no 21,PHARMEZ SEZ Sarkhej Bavla National Highway no 8 A Village, Matoda, Tal Sanand, Dist: Ahmedabad: 382213
We are conducting Walk-in Interviews for multiple role for our OSD manufacturing plant located at Ahmedabad on 3rd November 2023 and 4th November 2023. Below are the details for Walk-in for your reference.
Interview date details :
1. Interviews for Warehouse and Dispensing on 3rd November 2023, Friday.
2. Interviews for Production and Packing on 4th November 2023, Saturday.
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue: Zydus Pharmaceutical Ltd, SEZ-II, Sub Plot no 21,PHARMEZ SEZ Sarkhej Bavla National Highway no 8 A Village, Matoda, Tal Sanand, Dist: Ahmedabad: 382213
Warehouse( Interview on 3rd November 2023, Friday)
- Technical Assistant (Operator) ITI/ Diploma /B.A. /B.com with 3 to 9 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, issuance and handling of materials. Preference will be given to knowledge of ASRS System, stacker operation & SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive B.Sc./M.Sc. / B. Pharma graduate with 3 to 9 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material receipt and issuance activities. Having good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure of USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
Dispensing( Interview on 3rd November 2023, Friday) :
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing) Diploma in Engineering / D. Pharmacy/B.Sc./ITI with 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in Raw material and Solvent Dispensing operations and having knowledge of SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive (Dispensing) B.Sc. /M.Sc./ B. Pharma graduate with 3 to 8 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System.
Production ( Interview on 4th November 2023, Saturday):
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy having 03 to 07 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Executive to Assistant Manager B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 03 to 07 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, QMS. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
Packing ( Interview on 4th November 2023, Saturday):
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma / D.Pharma with 03 to 08 years of relevant experience in Primary operating Machines for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line(BQS) and Sachet Packing(Wraptech) . Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performances and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
- Executive to Assistant Manager B.Pharma graduate with 03 to 08 years of experience in handling of Primary Packing activities. Perform packing line clearance, supervise operation for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line(BQS) and Sachet Packing(Wraptech), cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items, Track and Trace (OPTEL) as well as Visual Inspection. Handling of qualification activities. Initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Prepare SOPs and GMP documents. Perform SAP transactions as per requirement and accountable for yield and productivity.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule.