IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is hiring FRESHERS for Safety Associate Trainee for KOLKATA
- Safety Associate Trainee (MICC – Kolkata)
- Work in Night shifts (to support US and CANADA regions) if required by the project. Shift timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM and 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (during daylight savings time).
- Entry level role looking for graduates in Pharmacy or life science background.
- Excellent communication in English & Hindi.
- Fresh graduates
- Job Location : Kolkata
- Job Role : Safety Associate Trainee (MICC)
- Qualification : Any Graduate or in Pharmacy/ Life Sciences
- FRESH GRADUATES are eligible for this job role.
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and patients, involving receipt and tracking of medical inquiries, adverse events, product quality complaints, and other types of calls as required. This does not include commercial sales support except managing medical information requests forwarded by the sales representative on behalf of an HCP.
- Document AE/PC/MI as per the call/email type in structured AE/PC forms and share it with Safety team for further processing. Use Medical knowledge while deciding off label uses and other such Adverse events.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from various sources including investigative sites
- Establish and maintain effective team communications i.e. provide regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Depending on your experience, some roles will require you to provide leadership training and mentoring for less experienced team members of staff, and assist managers with appropriate allocation of resource
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members
- Work in Night shifts (to support US and CANADA regions) if required by the project. Shift timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM and 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM (during daylight savings time)
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives and identification and implementation of process efficiencies